- What is the recommended instruction for first time use of the E-Power? It is necessary to begin with 30 minutes in the low mode (L) of intensity. From then on, you can increase the time and intensity in small increments.
- How many times a day can I use the E-Power? There are no strict norm of use, and if you use it every 1 or 2 hours, you will get better results.
- Are there any known side effects? With correct use (as it appears in the E-Power manual) there are no known negative side effects.
- Why don't I feel any stimulation when I use the E-Power? The E-Power does not directly expel the electricity to the human body, and it offers a resonance of 70,000 times per second which is very suitable for the human body, relaxing your body while stimulating cells into action. This is why users do not feel stimulation (Usually if a person has good capillary function they will feel a little stimulation in their fingers).
- What is the life expectancy of the E-Power? With proper use, E-Power has a life span of 5 years or more. E-Power comes with a 1-year warranty.
- How long will it take for my body to feel any benefits? It varies from person to person, but usually within a month after the first use, but some people may take as long as 6 to 7 weeks. You will notice changes in some or all of your 8 main body systems.
- What benefits will I receive from using the E-Power? The main idea behind the E-Power is to help the human body improve its capacity for recovery, build a strong immunologic system and ensure continuous cell reactivation. If your cells are in good shape, your organs work better.
- How long has the E-Power been on the market? E-Power was introduced in Japan 20 years ago.
- Can I use E-Power if I'm taking medications? There are no known negative effects from taking medications and using the E-Power. However, as with starting any new regimen, we suggest you check with your doctor before beginning.
- What are the recommendations before using the E-Power? You must remove all electronic items from yourself including cell phones, laptops, games, calculators, etc. You must remove all metallic items such as badges, jewelry or watches. It is necessary to drink 1 glass of water 1-hour before using the E-Power and 1 glass of water 1-hour after use. You should use the E-Power in 30 minute intervals.
- What are the warnings? Do not use if you have a pacemaker, if you're menstruating, if you're pregnant, if you have a high fever or tumors, if you have implants of gel or silicon, if you have transplant organs, if you have a history of heart problems.
For additional information about the E-Power, visit www.healthisinreach.com/E-PowerHighlights.htm
Inspirational Message for Today: Choose for yourself this day whom you will serve. Joshua 24:15