At 113 degrees F.: The FIR Pad is for those who suffer from cold hands and feet, physical pains. At this temperature the FIR Pad will promote blood circulation and bring comfort.
At 131 degrees F.: The FIR Pad is for those who suffer from sports injuries, back pain, knee pain, etc. At this temperature the FIR Pad will accelerate metabolism, relax tight muscles and nerves, and ease pains.
The FIR Pad is also very beneficial for treating those with rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia, prostate pain, cramps, etc.
The FIR Pad Operating Instructions:
1) Plug in the FIR Pad and push the Green Power Button
2) Push and hold the Blue Button on the left that has the Lock Symbol on it. Hold down the button until you see "SETUP" in the top left hand corner of the display screen. Now release button.
3) Now push the Blue Button on the right that has an Open Book Symbol. This will switch the temperature display between F & C. The temperature setting should be flashing.
4) Now push the UP or Down Button until you reach your desired temperature setting.
5) Now push the Blue Button on the right again. The time setting should now be flashing.
6) Now push the UP or Down Button until you reach your desired length of run time. The maximum is 60 Minutes.
7) Finally, push and hold the Blue Button on the left (Lock Symbol) until you see the "Closed Lock Symbol" in the top right of the display and the word "SETUP" will not be displayed in the top left hand corner.
The FIR Pad will then heat up quickly to your desired temperature and will automatically shut off after your desired length of run time.
Now sit back and let the FIR Pad soothe what ails you.