Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chi Machine Aids Fibromyalgia Patient

According to the CDC, Fibromyalgia is a syndrome predominately characterized by widespread muscular pains and fatigue. There are difficulties in diagnosing fibromyalgia, since its clinical picture can overlap other illnesses and there are no definitive diagnostic tests. Exercise has been found to improve outcomes for people with fibromyalgia. source

The Original Sun Ancon Chi Machine enables your body to receive exercise while laying down and allowing the machine to do the work. Many people with fibromyalgia have come forward to acknowledge the many benefits obtained from using the Chi Machine on a daily basis, for instance, take Clois from WI, she writes:

"I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and was suffering with excruciating pain. I was introduced to the Chi Machine and after using this machine for three weeks, I felt something move in my neck. My arm was no longer numb and most of the time I am free of migraine headaches. This was a beautifully magnificent miracle for me. I began to notice I was walking much better. The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is use the Chi Machine for ten minutes and the FIR Dome for one to two hours a day. I use the Chi Machine at least twice a day. I find the Chi Machine gets my blood circulating which helps relieve pain, the FIR Dome is so soothing for pain associated with fibromyalgia. It is amazing how much better I function. I continue to work part-time. I will be forever grateful for these amazingly beneficial machines. My life has been forever changed for the better." source