Saturday, December 19, 2009

Power Eyes Testimonial

Power Eyes Multi-Frequency Eye Device
1) Eye Shade adjusts to the shape of your face
2) Internal Low Pressure Air Bag safe and quiet, massages the eyes
3) Precise micro-computer programming for 15, 10, or 5 minute intervals of use
4) Far Infrared (FIR) heat and anions fight against bacteria
5) Rub, Pinch, Press, and Auto optional vibrational modes
“I have a lot of allergies. One of the most common symptoms of this is itchy, watery eyes, which occurs fairly often. One day, when my eyes were so itchy I couldn’t stop rubbing them, I got out the Power Eyes and used them for about ten minutes. It was my first time using them, so I didn’t know what to expect. But when it finished, I took them off, and noticed that my eyes no longer itched. They also felt refreshingly cool. Now, whenever my eyes get really itchy, I just use the Power Eyes, and they always give my eyes relief.” S.M. source